Our Policies-Covid19 Response
*WE ARE A 100% NON SEXUAL, CERTIFIED, EXPERIENCED THAI TRADITIONAL MEDICINE AND MASSAGE PRACTITIONERS,REGISTERED MASSAGE THERAPY CLINIC.
Our Covid-19 Response
The safety and comfort of our employees and patients are of the utmost importance to us. And to protect patients and staff and follow public health orders, we ask our clients and staff to follow the following guideline.
- The screening will be conducted either at the time you book your appointment by e-mail or at the time you arrive for your appointment. It is your responsibility to answer truthfully about any symptoms you may be experiencing.
- We ask that you arrive no more than 5 minutes before your appointment time to help us maintain social distancing.
- Maintain 2 meters distance at all times from people who are not from your household.
- Please refrain from bringing people who are not scheduled for appointments at the same time as you whenever possible. We are required to screen everyone who walks into the clinic, and this added delay will cause a slowdown to operations.
- Effective August 1, 2020, wearing a mask is mandatory. Due to city bylaw, all patrons, including patients and employees are now required to wear masks until further notice. In case you don’t have a mask upon entering the clinic, a mask will be provided.
- Hand sanitizer is provided in strategic locations to help maintain proper hand hygiene. You are required to follow proper hand hygiene upon entering the clinic before you see the therapist.
Our Responsibilities & Measures:
- We will screen patients at the time of their appointment if they haven’t already done it online. Furthermore, we will also screen the staff and therapists on a daily basis with the same measures.
- We provide essential hand hygiene products necessary. All members of the staff will also follow proper hand hygiene.
- For our safety, staff and therapists will wear surgical/procedural masks (ASTM Level Ⅱ ) throughout the duration of the pandemic as social distancing in those roles is more difficult.
- Common areas and surfaces will be regularly disinfected. Every room is sanitized and disinfected between each client.
- Therapists will change their uniforms after every session to prevent cross-contamination.
We have changed how we schedule to keep minimal people in the waiting room.
We accept Debit, Visa and Master cards.
Please schedule your treatments in advance of your visit to Lethbridge Thai Massage & Spa.
Do you direct bill to insurance companies?
Yes, We do! and Direct billing is a privilege not a right. Every plan is different, so please make sure that your plan allows direct billing, and that you are aware of the extent of your coverage.
Registered Massage Therapy and Manual Osteopathy all designated under the paramedical section. Services provided are covered by most Extended Health Care plans and all patients can be provided with the appropriate receipts for submission to their respective insurance company.
Some insurance companies may allow for direct billing or online billing depending on your plan options.
Please note: that this depends on your practitioners, so please let us know which insurance company you have benefits with so we can ensure direct billing.
Direct billing for some insurance plans may not be available on weekends.
For all insurances, please be prepared to use an alternate form of payment in the case of technical difficulties. Thank you for your understanding.
See the bottom of this page for a complete list of insurance companies.
To set-up direct billing, please do the following:
Let us know when booking the appointment.
Bring your Benefit Card (hard copy, in your name).
When you arrive, let reception know that you are setting up Direct Billing.
If the claim does not approve online or pending, we can submit the claim pay to Insured Member for you to get reimbursed or we will provide the receipt to you .
If your primary plan only covers part of the treatment fee, you have to pay us the remaining balance and we will print you a receipt.
However, in the event that we cannot submit the claim for you, we will assist you in any way possible to ensure you get reimbursed.
Please be prepared to pay for your visits in the event that your insurance provider will not cover your treatments. We are unable to provide you with a credit to be paid for at a later date.
- *If you have any questions or concerns regarding your insurance policy or payment options, our staff will be more than happy to address all your questions and concerns.
Do Thai Massage Therapists direct billing?
No, but we can provide you a receipt to submit with your insurance coverage for Health Spending Account (HSA) .Thai Massage Therapists are not an RMT’s yet .But, Registered member with Natural Health Practitioners of Canada (NHPC) for Modality: Thai Massage (D) with the Modality Domains: Energy work based on physical manipulation.
We are Full licensed for massage in Alberta Canada. Our services provided may covered by some Health Care plans. But, some Insurance have implemented a requirement of a minimum of 2200 training hours in cannada for massage therapists.
Not All of our massage therapists have completed Education in Canada greater than the required minimum of 2200 training hours please let us know when you are booking so we can assign an appropriate therapist for you.
Call your insurance company to confirm their requirements.
Insurances Provider contact information.
- Alberta Blue Cross (1-800-661-6995)
- BPA – Benefit Plan Administrators (1-800-867-5615)
- Canada Life (
- Canadian Construction Workers Union (416-240-0047)
- Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan (1-800-665-3365)
- CINUP (1-800-665-1234)
- ClaimSecure (1-888-513-4464)
- Co-operators Group Ltd. (1-800-265-2662)
- Cowan (1-888-509-7797)
- D.A. Townley (1-800-663-1356)
- Desjardins (1-800-463-7843) **
- Empire Life (1-877-548-1881)
- Equitable Life of Canada ( 1-800-265-4556)
- First Canadian Insurance Corporation (1-866-212-5644)
- GMS Carrier 49 (1-800-667-3699)
- GMS Carrier 50 (1-800-667-3699)
- Green Shield Canada (1-888-711-1119)
- GroupHEALTH (1-833-344-6944)
- GroupSource (1-888-547-6947)
- Industrial Alliance Insurance (1-877-422-6487)
- Johnson Inc. (1-866-773-5467)
- Johnston Group (1-800-893-7587)
- LiUNA Local 183 (416-240-2103)
- LiUNA Local 506 (416-506-8841)
- Manion (1-800-263-5621)
- Manulife (1-866-407-7878) ***
- Maximum Benefit (1-800-893-7587)
- Médavie Blue Cross (1-888-873-9200)
- NexgenRx (1-866-424-0257)
- People Corporation (1-800-875-7982)
- RWAM (1-877-888-7926)
- Saskatchewan Blue Cross (1-800-873-2583)
- SSQ Insurance (1-888-651-8181)
- Standard Life (1-800-499-4415)
- Sun Life Financial (1-855-301-4786)
- TELUS AdjudiCare (1-877-944-7100)
- Union Benefits (1-800-265-2568)
Specialty Insurance Direct Billing is also available to:
- Members of the R.C.M.P.
- Veterans Affairs Canada
Can you tell me how much coverage I have?
Unfortunately, no. Insurance companies keep that information confidential due to the privacy act. You can easily check that information yourself by calling your insurance company, checking their website, or asking your employer.
Booking and Cancellation Policy
Your appointment will be confirmed right away after you make a booking. A 24-hour rescheduling notice is required for all services. Rescheduling of appointment is subject to space availability. Any cancellation less than 24-hour notice will incur a $25 cancellation fee.
100% CHARGE WILL BE IMPOSED FOR “NO SHOW”
We always do our best to find a replacement for your booking and normally we will not charge you if we are able to fill your appointment.
Booking: we do request a credit card or gift certificate to confirm your booking.
Holding bookings: we will not hold appointments until a credit card or gift certificate number has been given.
Credit Cards: your credit card information is kept secure at all time.
Pre-authorization: we may preauthorize an amount on your credit card prior to your appointment. This could be up to the amount of the service you have booked.
Invalid information: we reserve the right to cancel your appointment if the credit card information given is not valid or the card has a problem with the bank. we will do our best to contact you if this happens.
If you arrive late for your scheduled appointment, your appointment will still end at the scheduled time and you will be charged for your full appointment.
We recommend you arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment to allow time to complete our consultation From, Electronic Transmission, Consent Form, Benefit Assignment Form and to relax in our lounge.
We ask that if you bring children into the Clinic/Spa, to please try to keep their voices down as much as possible, out of respect for clients receiving treatments behind closed doors. The Clinic/Spa is very small and sound travels everywhere, so you may also be asked to lower your voice and to turn your cell phone off or to ‘vibrate’ while in the Clinic/ Spa. We thank you for especially lowering your voice in the entrance and reception lounge areas.
We provide FREE parking. Please park in spots designated for Lethbridge Thai Massage & Spa.
The requested party will be billed by us for the production of these records. However, since producing records is directly related to staff time, cost of copies and mailing costs.
We want to make sure that you love using the products you purchase! Any unused/unopened products/items may be returned for store credit in the form of a gift card. If applicable, you may also exchange any unopened/unused product for a different one. Any exchanges or returns for store credit must be done within 30 days of purchase and with the original purchase receipt.
Gift certificates are non-refundable, and have no cash value. Please present your gift certificate or
E-mail order confirmation in advance of treatment and confirm your gift certificate at the time of booking. All gift certificates DO NOT EXPIRE! after purchase.
Tax & Gratuities
GST not included.
Leaving a gratuity is always appreciated but never expected. As in all service-related industries, it is common to leave a gratuity when satisfied with the service.
Gift certificates generally do not have a gratuity included in the amount, So any gratuity is left to the discretion of the client redeeming the gift certificate.
Schedule Your Next Appointment Today
Please call the clinic at
(587) 425-0074 to schedule your couples massage today.