LETHBRIDGE THAI MASSAGE IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY OTHER THAI MASSAGE THERAPY CLINIC OR HEALTH CENTRE IN CANADA.
WE ARE A 100% NON SEXUAL, CERTIFIED, EXPERIENCED THAI TRADITIONAL MEDICINE, THAI MEDICAL MASSAGE, REGISTERED MASSAGE THERAPY, AND MANUAL OSTEOPATHY CLINIC.
We accept Debit, Visa and Master cards.
Please schedule your treatments in advance of your visit to Lethbridge Thai Massage & Spa.
Our Covid-19 Response
The safety and comfort of our employees and patients are of the utmost importance to us.
Our Responsibilities & Measures:
- We will screen patients at the time of their appointment if they haven’t already done it online. Furthermore, we will also screen the staff and therapists on a daily basis with the same measures.
- We provide essential hand hygiene products necessary. All members of the staff will also follow proper hand hygiene.
- For your safety, staff and therapists will wear surgical/procedural masks (ASTM Level Ⅱ ) throughout the duration of the pandemic as social distancing in those roles is more difficult.
- Common areas and surfaces will be regularly disinfected. Every room is sanitized and disinfected between each client.
We have changed how we schedule to keep minimal people in the waiting room.
Do you direct bill For Massage Therapy to insurance companies?
Yes, We do! and Direct billing is a privilege not a right. Every plan is different, so please make sure that your plan allows direct billing, and that you are aware of the extent of your coverage.
Some insurance companies may allow for direct billing or online billing depending on your plan options.
Please note: that this depends on your practitioners, so please let us know which insurance company you have benefits with so we can ensure direct billing.
For all insurances, please be prepared to use an alternate form of payment in the case of technical difficulties. Thank you for your understanding.
See the bottom of this page for a complete list of insurance companies.
Registered Massage Therapy and Manual Osteopathy all designated under the paramedical section. Services provided Maybe covered by most Extended Health Care plans and all patients can be provided with the appropriate receipts for submission to their respective insurance company.
To set-up direct billing, please do the following
- Let us know when booking the appointment.
- Bring your Benefit Card (hard copy, in your name).
- When you arrive, let reception know that you are setting up Direct Billing.
- If the claim does not approve online or pending, we can submit the claim pay to Insured Member for you to get reimbursed or we will provide the receipt to you .
- However, in the event that we cannot submit the claim for you, we will assist you in any way possible to ensure you get reimbursed.
- Please be prepared to pay for your visits in the event that your insurance provider will not cover your treatments. We are unable to provide you with a credit to be paid for at a later date.
- We reserve the right to decline to direct bill at any time.
Do Thai Massage Therapists direct billing?
No, Thai Massage Therapists are not an RMT’s yet. But, Registered member with Natural Health Practitioners of Canada (NHPC)/(AON) for Modality: Thai Massage (D) with the Modality Domains: Energy work based on physical manipulation.
Our Thai Massage Therapist is in the progress of upgrading to an RMT and Not All of our massage therapists have completed Education in Canada.
Please let us know when you are booking so we can assign an appropriate therapist for you.
We are Fully licensed for massage in Alberta Canada. Our Thai Massage Therapist services provided may covered by some private health insurance plans.
To request coverage for additional holistic health practices in your employee health benefits plan.
Please download THAI MASSAGE REQUEST COVERAGE LETTER and attach to an email message. Sign the email as you normally would in a professional capacity. ASEBP employees must submit their request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, while all other clients should send it to their own plan administrator.
Call your insurance company to confirm their requirements.
Insurances Provider contact information.
- Alberta Blue Cross (1-800-661-6995)
- BPA – Benefit Plan Administrators (1-800-867-5615)
- Canada Life (
- Canadian Construction Workers Union (416-240-0047)
- Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan (1-800-665-3365)
- CINUP (1-800-665-1234)
- ClaimSecure (1-888-513-4464)
- Co-operators Group Ltd. (1-800-265-2662)
- Cowan (1-888-509-7797)
- D.A. Townley (1-800-663-1356)
- Desjardins (1-800-463-7843) **
- Empire Life (1-877-548-1881)
- Equitable Life of Canada ( 1-800-265-4556)
- First Canadian Insurance Corporation (1-866-212-5644)
- GMS Carrier 49 (1-800-667-3699)
- GMS Carrier 50 (1-800-667-3699)
- Green Shield Canada (1-888-711-1119)
- GroupHEALTH (1-833-344-6944)
- GroupSource (1-888-547-6947)
- Industrial Alliance Insurance (1-877-422-6487)
- Johnson Inc. (1-866-773-5467)
- Johnston Group (1-800-893-7587)
- LiUNA Local 183 (416-240-2103)
- LiUNA Local 506 (416-506-8841)
- Manion (1-800-263-5621)
- Manulife (1-866-407-7878) ***
- Maximum Benefit (1-800-893-7587)
- Médavie Blue Cross (1-888-873-9200)
- NexgenRx (1-866-424-0257)
- People Corporation (1-800-875-7982)
- RWAM (1-877-888-7926)
- Saskatchewan Blue Cross (1-800-873-2583)
- SSQ Insurance (1-888-651-8181)
- Standard Life (1-800-499-4415)
- Sun Life Financial (1-855-301-4786)
- TELUS AdjudiCare (1-877-944-7100)
- Union Benefits (1-800-265-2568)
Specialty Insurance Direct Billing is also available to:
- Members of the R.C.M.P.
- Veterans Affairs Canada
Can you tell me how much coverage I have?
Unfortunately, no. Insurance companies keep that information confidential due to the privacy act. You can easily check that information yourself by calling your insurance company, checking their website, or asking your employer.
Booking and Cancellation Policy
Your appointment will be confirmed right away after you make a booking. A 24-hour rescheduling notice is required for all services. Rescheduling of appointment is subject to space availability. Any cancellation less than 24-hour notice will incur a $40 cancellation fee.
100% CHARGE WILL BE IMPOSED FOR “NO SHOW”
We always do our best to find a replacement for your booking and normally we will not charge you if we are able to fill your appointment.
Booking: we do request a credit card or gift certificate to confirm your booking.
Holding bookings: we will not hold appointments until a credit card or gift certificate number has been given.
Credit Cards: your credit card information is kept secure at all time.
Pre-authorization: we may preauthorize an amount on your credit card prior to your appointment. This could be up to the amount of the service you have booked.
Invalid information: we reserve the right to cancel your appointment if the credit card information given is not valid or the card has a problem with the bank. we will do our best to contact you if this happens.
If you have any questions, our staff will be more than happy to address all your questions and concerns.
Hello Lethbridge Community
We want to express our sincerest gratitude for all the support! Our practices would not be the same without you, and our space only feels like home because of everyone we get to share it with.
To keep up with industry standards and the rise in inflation, we’ve made the difficult decision to increase our rates
EFFECTIVE January 1, 2023
Prices are exclusive of tax, if tax is applicable.
Prices are subject to change
We do not cut time off for the therapists time to assess client, We will do it during the session. Therapists will change the sheets and write notes in the client’s file after finishing the session. As soon as the therapists starts, the clock will start. Please don’t be late for your appointment.
We offer complimentary warm towels ,herbal tea in A to go cup. It helps you to refresh and increase your hydration.- no extra cost!
We are the only massage clinic in Lethbridge using the traditional Thai “Herbal compress, Generation to Generation Recipe” handmade from 100% organic herbs. This treatment helps relieve stress and fatigue, plus improve emotional and physical well-being.
We only use organic high-quality massage oil that is safe for all skin types and provides many additional health benefits.
Late Arrival Policy
Patients are asked to arrive to their appointments before their scheduled appointment time. New patients are to arrive 10 minutes before their scheduled appointment time. Established patients are to arrive 5 minutes before their scheduled appointment time. This allows enough time for the registration process to be completed before the actual appointment time.
A grace period of 10 minutes will be permitted for unforeseen delays a patient may encounter while travelling to the clinic location for their appointment. If a patient arrives more than 15 minutes late for their appointment, the patient will be given the option of either seeing therapist in the shorten treatment time or rescheduled for a later date.
We ask that if you bring children into the Clinic/Spa, to please try to keep their voices down as much as possible, out of respect for clients receiving treatments behind closed doors. The Clinic/Spa is very small and sound travels everywhere, so you may also be asked to lower your voice and to turn your cell phone off or to ‘vibrate’ while in the Clinic/ Spa. We thank you for especially lowering your voice in the entrance and reception lounge areas.
We provide FREE parking. Please park in spots designated for Lethbridge Thai Massage & Spa.
The requested party will be billed by us for the production of these records. However, since producing records is directly related to staff time, cost of copies and mailing costs.
We want to make sure that you love using the products you purchase! Any unused/unopened products/items may be returned for store credit in the form of a gift card. If applicable, you may also exchange any unopened/unused product for a different one. Any exchanges or returns for store credit must be done within 30 days of purchase and with the original purchase receipt.
Any online refunds are subject to a transaction fees, and can only be refunded to the purchaser.
Each transaction cost 2.9%+35cents and clinic administrator fees. We advice you to rebook your service, any service purchase! may be returned for store credit in the form of a gift card. If applicable.
NO CASH REFUNDS AVAILABLE.
Gift certificates are non-refundable, and have no cash value. Please present your gift certificate or E-mail order confirmation in advance of treatment and confirm your gift certificate at the time of booking. All gift certificates DO NOT EXPIRE! after purchase.
GST not included.
Leaving a gratuity is always appreciated but never expected. As in all service-related industries, it is common to leave a gratuity when satisfied with the service.
Gift certificates generally do not have a gratuity included in the amount, So any gratuity is left to the discretion of the client redeeming the gift certificate.
Schedule Your Next Appointment Today
Please call the clinic at
(587) 425-0074 to schedule your couples massage today.